Invited to a last-minute holiday part and have no clue what to bring? This dairy-free holiday chocolate bark never fails me! It is SO easy to make and only takes about 5 minutes to prep.
The best part about this dairy-free chocolate holiday bark is that it is so easily customizable. You can use whatever chocolate and candies you have on hand! One of my favorite chocolate brands is Hu Kitchen because it is gluten-free, dairy-free and also refined sugar-free. You can use the code LESS15 to get 15% off! https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=tmNEj5BmWIA&offerid=862032.8&type=3&subid=0
Easy and Festive Crunchy Holiday Chocolate Bark (Dairy-Free)
- 1 bag dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels
- 1 jar allergy-friendly sprinkles
- 1 bag allergy-friendly candies
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and pour chocolate on top.
- Spread chocolate into a flat layer using a spatula.
- Sprinkle with toppings of your choice!
- Freeze. Break into pieces and enjoy!