These are truly one of my best creations. Combining classic sweet potato with s’mores, these are an incredible twist on the normal Thanksgiving desserts. Plus, they’re gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free. Definitely add these to your holiday baking list!
Delicious Gluten-Free, Vegan and Refined Sugar-Free Sweet Potato S’Mores Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 medium sized cooked sweet potato
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oil (olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil or melted vegan butter)
- As many chocolate chips as your heart desires (I used Hu Kitchen gems here- grab them for 15% off with code LESS15) HU KITCHEN- 15% OFF (CODE: LESS15)
- Marshmallows (vegan if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper and pour in mixture.
- Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. Add in mashed sweet potato. Stir in remaining wet ingredients. Mix in chocolate gems.
- Top with marshmallows and extra chocolate! Bake for 25-30 min.
- Eat warm out of the oven topped with vanilla ice cream or refrigerate overnight and cut into bars! Enjoy!