These chocolate peppermint thumbprint cookies are the perfect holiday cookies to add to your baking list! They are quick and easy to make. Plus, they’re gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free. They’re the perfect combination of delicious holiday flavors. I know you’ll love them!
u003cbru003eGluten Free Chocolate Mint Cookies
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cacao powder
- dash Salt
- 2 tbsp Almond milk
- 3 tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
For the top:
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate
- Allergy-friendly candy canes (I use Yum Earth- you can grab them on Amazon here)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate the batter for 15 minutes. Form into cookies, press flat and use your thumb to create the thumbprint in the middle.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, fill the middle of each cookie with melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed peppermint. Enjoy!