I first started making these little reindeer cuties around 2017! They are such a fun way to celebrate the holidays and especially great for kiddos with food allergies. I love finding a way to make classic treats gluten-free and dairy-free so that no one with allergies has to miss out on the holiday fun!
The Cutest Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- 5 tbsp Vegan butter (my favorite brand is Miyoko’s but use nut-free if needed)
- 8 cups Marshmallows
- 6 cups Gluten-free rice cereal
- 1 pkg Wooden candy sticks
For the face:
- Allergy-friendly red candies of your choice
- Allergy-friendly eyeballs or white frosting and melted chocolate
- Melted dairy-free chocolate for the antlers (my favorite is Enjoy Life)
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on low-medium. Stir in marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and add in rice cereal. Press mixture into the pan. Cut into rectangles while still slightly warm, to ensure that you will be able to insert the wooden sticks.
- To make the face, melt chocolate and draw on the antlers with a toothpick. Use allergy-friendly candies of your choice for the eyes and nose and stick them on with melted dairy-free chocolate. Make sure to bring these little cuties to your next holiday party!