This one dates back to 2019, but it is perfect for all of your holiday needs! This gluten-free and dairy-free recipe is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or dinner parties! It’s one of those recipes that I love because you truly can’t tell how allergy-friendly it is. I’m also a huge fan of any treat with layers!
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Twix Bark
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup hazelnut flour or almond flour
- ⅔ cup melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Cashew butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin spice
- 3/4 cup Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine ingredients needed for crust. Pack crust firmly into baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While that’s baking. Combine filling ingredients in a pot over low-med heat until creamy. Let cool. Once filling is completely cooled, pour over crust. Place in freezer until firm.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl and pour over filling. Place in freezer until chocolate is hardened. Break into pieces of “bark” or slice into bars!