I don’t know about you, but I am a HUGE granola bar fan. The issue is, lots of the store bought options have tons of sugar or filler ingredients. For this reason, I decided to create my own granola bar recipe! These are packed with so many nutritious ingredients. They are also easily customizable and you can use whatever ingredients you have on hand! These homemade granola bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and can be easily made nut-free.
u003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cbru003eEasy No-Bake Homemade Nutrient-Packed Granola Bars (Gluten-free and Vegan)
- 1 cup nut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 cups oats
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cranberries or tart cherries
- ⅛ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Combine nut butter and maple syrup or honey. Add in oats. Stir in chocolate chips, cranberries, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and hemp hearts (or use mix-ins of your choice). Add in cinnamon.
- Mixture should be slightly sticky (if it is not, add some extra sweetener and nut butter).
- Press mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Option to add some extra toppings.
- Refrigerate, cut into bars and enjoy! This is a great recipe to freeze so that you always have some on hand!